Executives located in Japan
- Conseiller du Commerce Exterieur de la France-Vice-President de la Commission Asie
- Ambassadeur du Programme EasyPass International
- President Club V.I.E. Japon
- Executive Business Adviser, Valcrep International Corp.
- Corporate Vise President/ CEO of Delfingen Japan K.K.
- International Director, Sescoi International SAS
- Director of International Relations, CNRS
- Corporate Vice President, Member of Executive Committee, bioMerieux
- President, Phylaxin K.K.
Hide MUKAI, deep experiences, skills and communication in areas for Dentals, IVD, Pharmaceutical, and Food.
Current: 2016- today
- Representative Director & Senior Partner, Valcrep International Corp.
- External BODs/ Private trainer (Supporter)
- 2004-2016: VP & GM of Dentsply-Sankin K.K. (DENTSPLY-Sirona Japan)/ Representative Director & CEO of DENTSPLY-Sankin K.K. and BOD of Materialize Dental K.K.
- Managed all of dental related businesses including R&D, Production, GA, Selling for CAD/CAM, Orthodontics, Implant, Prosthetics, Endodontics, Restorative, Preventive, Local Anastacia
- Board of Directors for Dental Material Association (Safety officer/ adviser for CAD/CAM working group)
- 2000-2004: GM of bioMerieux Group/ Representative Director & COO of Nippon bioMerieux K.K.
- Managed Microbiology, Infectious Disease, Molecular Biology, Food safety
- 1998-2000: BU manager for Clinical Chemistry BU, Immnoassay BU, Hematology BU, Roche Diagnostics K.K. and Strategy Review Committee of Roche Diagnostics
- 1997-1998: BU manager for Immunoassay, Roche Diagnostics K.K. (IVD for immunoassay)
- 1994-1997: Marketing Manager for Immunoassay, Nippon Roche K.K.
- 1993-1994: Executive Training Course in Hoffman la Roche Basel
- Sales Manager, Nippon Roche K.K.